I want to thank the ladies of the Saturday morning writing class who shared their rough attempts at memoir today. We have more in common that we’d expected, and our responses to each other’s revelations were warm, supportive and sincere.

None of us had tried something so personal before this week, and I’m not sure what we expected to discover. Nonetheless, we gave of our selves to each other, and in so doing we took the parts we needed to hear or which resonated with us.

We were so elated at (or intrigued by) the results of the day that we have agreed to continue meeting every other week to expand our writing efforts. I think we can build on the basic outlines we produced this week, while learning from each other what works, what draws out the tears and laughter, where we might grow from constructive criticism, and perhaps find a common destination. At least we can help each other along the way.

Comments

08/23/2016 02:42

good

05/18/2017 17:43

As well as other Apple gadgets such as the Mac, too having the ability to play it on the iPod touch. You could receive it by online if you have actually planned to make use of the free robux hack tool for the video game play.

09/10/2016 02:57

Not notwithstanding for exposition composing and additionally for paper composing or research composing administration, you can discover numerous administration suppliers for your written work task which might be out of any one among them.

The blog is really awesome related to the literacy and education. In my view this is the best blog I ever read. You are an awesome blogger.

The blog is really superb related to the Literacy and preparing. In my view this is the best blog I ever examined. You are a heavenly blogger.
I would specially like to appreciate you for your views of being together.

Maharashtra SSC Time Table 2017: Soon, the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) is going to announce the Maharashtra SSC Time Table 2017.

04/07/2017 05:18

Videoder is an android app that lets you download music and videos from youtube, facebook, instagram, vimeo, dailymotion etc for free.

05/23/2017 18:47

Becoming a literate self takes a lot of effort and practice. You really need to expose yourself to the things that will make you better. It doesn't happen overnight. As much as possible, you need to study and practice everyday. I know it's not easy at all. You'll be forced to exert time for this. But I assure you, every bit of it is worth it!

06/10/2017 01:01

Do you wait until the last minute before undertaking tasks and assignments? Most people will procrastinate until they can wait no more and then rush to beat the deadline. When it comes to taxes, there are quite some pitfalls of taking this route.